A common kitchen/area is at part of the lease for the 12 residents living at the dorm. The 12 persons living at the dorm may therefor stay at the common areas at any time.
Gatherings with other people: Because a common kitchen/area is shared by multiple leases, the kitchen is not fully considered as private and the small assembly ban for 10 persons could apply as soon as a non-resident enter the common areas. There is therefor a maximum of 10 persons and the gathering ought to be closed at 10 pm.
As always, remember good hygiene, keep a distance, and stay at home if you’re sick.
Everybody has a responsibility and together but apart we can reduce the virus
We also recommend that you also discuss the issue at your dorm about how you each feel about the situation so you can respect each others boundaries and take everybodys perspectives into account
You can print/copy and scan at Lokal Brugsen Skjoldhøj. Lokal Brugsen have agreed on a collaboration with Kjærlund Print. For more information about the agreement and prices go to Lokal Brugsen page.
Do you want a room at Skjoldhøj kollegium without attending an education? Then you can rent a room/keep living there until summer 2021 - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken some measures to ensure the customers and employees of Brugsen. All of our employees have been instructed with extra cleaning routines. But we need you as a costumer to follow some rules as well.
As a costumer the following rules and guidelines will apply:
Most communities have reopened, and it´s again possible to contact the caretakers in person, during officehours, but it's now required to wear a facemask at the caretakers office.
However, that does not mean that everything is back to normal, and you still need to remember to follow the Health Board´s recommendations to keep a safe distance and wash your hands thoroughly or clean them with sanityzer.
The distance requirements is still 1 meter and the assembly ban is 50 persons.
Kollegiekontoret Aarhus still recommends that:
1. Wash your hands before entering the common area
2. Wash your hands after leaving the common area
3. Remember to keep the kitchen and common utilities clean, and make sure that all the common contact areas such as door handles, dinner table, kitchen counter, common bathrooms etc. is cleaned often and after being used.
4. Always follow the Danish health authorities’ guidelines and keep yourself updated
If someone is ill:
5. If you have corona, only use the kitchen when nobody is around and keep it clean (It would be best if you stay in your room at all time and have people cook and shop for you)
6. Help each other with cooking, shopping etc. if necessary
7. Do you have shared bathrooms, it should be divided in two, so the person ill only uses one bathroom and it must be marked clearly.
If you have any doubts about quarantine or so, call the Corona hotline at +45 7020 0233.
These precautions are about breaking the chain of infection and that is a shared responsibility. Therefore, it is important to consider and comply with the recommendations of the Danish health authority.
Lately, we have experienced an increasing number of negative requests to the caretakers at Skjoldhøjkollegiet plus several incorrect and unfactual and unfair posts on social media, which is not in compliance with the set of values, it is expected to respect.
As a resident at Skjoldhøjkollegiets it is important the you know values of Skjoldhøjkollegiet. You can find the values of Skjoldhøjkolleigets here
Termination of lease